Bradley County Schools Transfer Form

Bradley County Schools Transfer Form (within Bradley County Schools)

  • Welcome to the Bradley County Schools Technology Website. If you would like to transfer from one Bradley County School to another Bradley County School, please complete this Transfer Form. Required fields marked with an asterisk*.

  • Thank you for registering your student with Bradley County Schools.  The principal or designee of the school you are applying to attend will contact you soon.

    Requirements for all new students:

    Immunization Record on a TN Certificate of Immunization

    Updated Physical for Kindergarten – Physical must be completed during the current year.

    Student Medical Form

    Custody Paperwork – if needed

    Proof of Address – must show parent name and service connection address

    Proof of Birth, one of the following forms:

    • Birth Certificate – issued by a government
    • Passport issued by any nation (translated)
    • Immigration documentation
    • Decree of adoption issued by a court
    • Other official documentation showing date of birth and parent’s name (refer to board policy 6.203)

    Requested if available: Child’s Social Security Card

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY